Work Health and Safety Management System
Work Health Safety Management System (WHSMS)
We understand that maintaining a safe workplace can be a time-consuming task for small and medium-sized plumbing businesses. That's why Master Plumbers Association Queensland, in conjunction with Plumbing Apprentices Queensland, has designed an affordable WHS Management System which includes all the tools you need to implement the system and comply with Worksafe requirements.
Why choose our WHSMS?
- Our WHSMS is a documented set of plans, actions, and procedures to make it easy for your plumbing business to maintain a safe workplace, and comply with regulations.
- Our WHSMS are designed specifically for plumbing businesses.
- Easy to integrate into your existing operations.
- Includes electronic copies of forms and SWMS so you can customise your business.
- Compliant with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
- Affordable for small businesses, with discounts for MPAQ members and PAQ host employers.
What's included with WHSMS:
|New System||Upgrade||SWMS Only Pack|
|90-minute site audit1 of current WHS systems and processes||✔||-||-|
|WHSMS Policy Manual||✔||✔||-|
|WHSMS Workplace Policies||✔||✔||-|
|WHSMS Procedures and Forms||✔||✔||-|
|SWMS2 14 Pack (editable)||✔||✔||✔|
|Library of codes and reference materials||✔||✔||-|
|Unlimited telephone support||✔||✔||-|
|Post-implementation site visit (6 months)||✔||-||-|
|Discounted place at PAQ WHS workshop||✔||✔||-|
1 - Time based on typical site
2 - SWMS contain links to all relevant codes of practice and regulations
|Non Member & PAQ Host||$1,296.00|
|MPAQ Member^ & PAQ Host||$648.00|
SWMS Pack Prices - Standalone
|Non Member & PAQ Host||$420.00|
|MPAQ Member^ & PAQ Host||$180.00|
Click here to see the complete SWMS Pack.
*Prices are inc. GST.
^In order to access the MPAQ member rate you must fulfil one of the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be a full contracting member for at least one year if paying for membership monthly; or
- You must pay for your membership upfront for one year.
For more information about SWMS and what's included, contact National OHS and Risk Manager, Zane Martin on 0425 770 013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.