2018 Employment Contract SINGLE PACKAGE
The 2018 Employment Contract SINGLE PACKAGE comes in a digital format that will be emailed to the person purchasing this contract.
This package includes:
- Choose ONE employment contract (MPAQ will contact you after purchase to get your selection):
- Employment Contract - Tradesperson (Full Time)
- Employment Contract - Tradesperson (Part Time)
- Employment Contract - Tradesperson (Casual)
- Employment Contract - Clerical (Full Time)
- Employment Contract - Clerical (Part Time)
- Employment Contract - Clerical (Casual)
- PLUS, all employment documents:
- Example Position Description (Tradesperson OR Clerical - dependent on contract selected)
- Dress Code Policy (Tradesperson OR Office Use - dependent on contract selected)
- Performance Appraisal Policy
- Performance Appraisal Template Form
- End of Probationary Period Review Document
This contract has been created in conjunction with McKays Solicitors and will be valid for 12 months from March 2018. At the end of the 12 month period the contracts will be reviewed and updated as required. If updates are required, the contract will need to be purchased again. MPAQ and McKays recommend updating your contracts at this 12 month mark to ensure you have the most up to date terms and conditions.
All PRE-ORDER contracts will be sent via email from Wednesday 4 April 2018.
You must be an MPAQ Contracting Member (Sole Operator members can only purchase for clerical workers) or MPAQ Corporate Partner to purchase this item. Please log in prior to adding this item to your shopping cart.
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and currency of this template contract as at 23 March 2018, MPAQ and McKays, the law firm which produced it, do not warrant that the document will be suitable for your particular purposes. You should seek legal advice as to the suitability of this document for your particular circumstances. To check its suitability or for any adaptions required to suit your purposes, contact McKays on 3223 5942 or at email@example.com. If you do not do so, neither MPAQ or McKays accepts any liability arising from your use of the template.