Course in Restricted Electrical
This information is provided for the convenience of members to help you identify possible providers of training.
MPAQ does not have any involvement with these courses or their delivery. All course enquiries for the below courses must be directed to the RTO delivering the course.
This course is designed for trade persons who wish to obtain a Restricted Electrical Work licence from the Electrical Safety Office (ESO). The Restricted Electrical Work Licence allows trade persons to complete electrical work involved with their job. E.g. Plumbers, refrigeration mechanics, fitters and technicians.
COURSE IN RESTRICTED ELECTRICAL
The completion of this course fulfils the qualification requirement for a restricted electrical work licence
The course includes the following Nationally Recognised Units of Competency:
- Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace (UEECD0007)
- Disconnect - reconnect equipment connected to low voltage installation wiring (UEERL0004)
- Locate and rectify faults in low voltage equipment using set procedures (UEERL0005)
- Attach cords and plugs to electrical equipment for connection to a single phase 230 Volt supply (UEERL0001)
- Attach cords, cables and plugs to electrical equipment for connection to 1000 Va.c. or 1500 Vd.c. supply (UEERL0002)
Click Here for more information.
*Please note these courses are delivered by Electro-Training Institute RTO Code 31673. For all course enquiries please contact Electro-Training Institute directly on 07 4724 4652.
For MPAQ members, please ensure you have your MPAQ membership number when enrolling to ensure you receive a member discount on relevant courses.