Employment Contract COMPLETE PACKAGE
The Employment Contract COMPLETE PACKAGE comes in a digital format that will be emailed to the person purchasing this contract.
This package includes:
- ALL employment contracts:
- Employment Contract - Tradesperson (Full Time)
- Employment Contract - Tradesperson (Part Time)
- Employment Contract - Tradesperson (Casual)
- Employment Contract - Apprentice (Full Time)
- Employment Contract - Clerical (Full Time)
- Employment Contract - Clerical (Part Time)
- Employment Contract - Clerical (Casual)
- PLUS, ALL employment documents:
- Example Position Description (Tradesperson)
- Example Position Description (Apprentices)
- Example Position Description (Clerical)
- Dress Code Policy (Office Use)
- Dress Code Policy (Tradesperson/Apprentice/Person on the tools)
- Performance Appraisal Policy
- Performance Appraisal Template Form
- End of Probationary Period Review Document
These contracts have been created in conjunction with Cornwalls Law and will be valid for 12 months from April 2019. At the end of the 12 month period the contracts will be reviewed and updated as required. If updates are required, the contracts will need to be purchased again. MPAQ and Cornwalls recommend updating your contracts at this 12 month mark to ensure you have the most up to date terms and conditions.
You must be an MPAQ Contracting Member (excluding Sole Operators) or MPAQ Corporate Partner to purchase this item. Please log in prior to adding this item to your shopping cart.
NOTE: Casual to full-time conversion
The Award permits casual employees who do have regular engagement hours. Even if these casual employees are not casual employees for the Fair Work Act 2009, they can be casual employees within the meaning of the Award.
If a casual employee is a regular casual employee (their engagement is on a regular basis for hours and days) then, the employee can elect to be converted to a full-time permanent employee after six months (for those under the Plumbing and Fire Sprinklers Award) or twelve months (for those under the Clerks (Private Sector) Award) of employment. Given this, employers should carefully consider whether casual employment is the suitable employment basis.
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and currency of these template contracts as at April 2019, MPAQ and Cornwalls Law, the law firm which produced it, do not warrant that the documents will be suitable for your particular purposes. You should seek legal advice as to the suitability of this document for your particular circumstances. To check its suitability or for any adaptions required to suit your purposes, contact Cornwalls on 3223 5942. If you do not do so, neither MPAQ or Cornwalls accepts any liability arising from your use of the template.