AS2845.3 2010* - Water Supply - Backflow Prevention Devices
Water Supply - Backflow Prevention Devices
This Standard specifies requirements for field testing and maintenance of the following backflow prevention devices:
- Registered break tank (RBT).
- Registered air gap (RAG).
- Pressure–type vacuum-breaker (PVB).
- Spill resistant pressure vacuum breaker (SPVB).
- Reduce-pressure-zone device (RPZD).
- Double check-valve (DCV).
- Reduced pressure detector assembly (RPDA).
- Double check detector assembly (DCDA).
- Single check-valve (testable) (SCVT).
- Single check detector assembly (testable) (SCDAT).
Information above supplied by SAI Global.
*Digital access to this standard is free of charge for MEMBERS ONLY. Log in to the MPAQ website and then click here to view. Valid until August 2017!
Note: This standard may be required when completing the CPCPWT4022A Commission & Maintain Backflow Prevention Devices or Backflow Revalidation courses.